Achieve greater heights with SAP implementation process
The last upgrade you’ll ever need
In the modern business sphere, organizations are growing by leaps and bounds. Hence, business processes and functions are also multiplying rapidly. To streamline all this complex workflow structure, it is now imperative for companies to implement ERP solutions like SAP B1 which is for Micro to Mid Size Business or SAP Business By Design for Mid Size Business to simplify things.
To overcome all the modern challenges faced organizations, implementation of Business One from SAP or Business By Design from SAP software solution is the best practice. With the implementation of SAP solution, an organization enjoys many perks, few of them are reduction in costs (which includes inventory, raw materials and production), customer lead time and resource management.
Intelligent Enterprise strategies can go a long way in helping organizations harness the power of automation, drive innovation, and propel growth. Our expert who are certified by SAP team for implementation services in Business One SAP help you do just that.
How SAP can help ?
We believe that SAP implementation is an essential for re-engineering on how to increase customer experience, find new business models and have lean operations. It’s also about finding new ways to deliver value, generate revenue, improve efficiency and drive end-to-end business transformation, using the latest technologies.
The Enterprise Technology is constantly shifting. Read up on the latest areas of innovation in our Blog Post
Our extensive yet quick implementation process can be divided into five phases for any industry. We help you plan and streamline your business operations with ease while following the SAP implementation guidelines for Business One or Business By Design. Our dedicated team will support you not only throughout the implementation process, but you will continue to get our support post the implementation process too, and will help you make the most of the features, inbuilt and add-on
Let’s check them out in detail:
- Project Preparation- Analyzing objectives, planning strategies, and defining project metrics.
- Business Blueprint- During this phase, a requirements workshop is conducted with various key stakeholders to define project objectives, scope, and schedule. In addition, the relevant business process scenarios are defined. In order to document the results gathered during the workshops, the Business Blueprint is created.
- Realization- Configuring and implementing SAP solution, carrying out test-runs, and revising the setup based on results.
- Final Preparation- Training users and administrators, resolving open issues, and upgrading business systems
- Go-Live and Support- The purpose of this phase is to move from a project-oriented, pre-production environment to live production operation.